House of Baltic Linen would like you to feel confident in ordering online, so if you find your selection is not what you expected, the right colour or size, please contact us within 7 working days to initiate the return and discuss the exchange options. Exchanges will be given if the item is unused and unwashed and with all the labels intact. All items exchanged will incur an additional postage charge. We are not able to offer refunds or credits unless the product is faulty or damaged. You will need to arrange the return postage yourself and we suggest that you use a registered delivery service to keep the proof of postage. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Unfortunately, we can't accept liability for products that get lost or damaged in transit. Please email us email@example.com to initiate the return process.
- Where a product is within 7 day period and a refund is requested, House of Baltic Linen will refund the original product purchase price. The following fees and/or charges will not be reimbursed:
- Delivery/Re-shipment charges from House of Baltic Linen;
- Cost to return the product to House of Baltic Linen
- Returned goods must be in their original packaging with all accessories, and be in original condition.
- Where an item is found to be faulty, House of Baltic Linen will provide a replacement along with the necessary service and support.
- Where the customer elects to receive a refund instead of a replacement, the reimbursed amount will be the original product price minus shipment cost.
- House of Baltic Linen reserves the rights to make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.